Wednesday, January 20, 2010

OMG! I last posted when?!?

Umm, ok, so I said I was going to be better at posting. I guess that translated to "I may never post again." It has been MONTHS since I have posted...not good.

So, I have had a bunch of stuff going on, but at the same time it doesn't really feel like it. It's strange.

Here are some highlights (chronological order, will add details soon)

1. Sold a property on eBay to a guy in Australia (Sep 09)
2. Got a fire-damaged triplex under contract for $1 and found a buyer
3. Got some new websites, updated existing sites
4. Finally replaced my PC with a brand spankin' new iMac (this thing is SA-WEEEEEET!)
5. Wife and I had a baby. Awesome!
6. Burned out triplex deal fell apart (thanks, mayor)
7. Had to re-do all of the sites I built myself (see #4)
8. Started getting some traction with affiliate marketing and CPA offers
9. Got shut down by Craigslist
10. 2010 came along
11. May have lost the deal with the Australia buyer...no, it was not a quick close (for MANY reasons)

That is a run down of the big things that have happened since my last post. I'm pretty sure I am missing some things, but they must not have been that big of a deal if I cannot think of them right now.

Here is Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment